Need Instrument Cluster for 98 Audi A4 Automatic

I am looking for an Instrument Cluster for a Audi A4 1998 Automatic Transmission, There are two types listed in the Bentley Manual, the Lowline, and the Highline. I need the Highline.

Anyone have any ideas where I can get one?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

on first you need to know the part # like 8D0 919 880N please check the parts 3 and loccking for E-bay

Reply to
alonso