Need some help

I just bought a audi 1990 v-8 quattro and i need the code ( number) to turn preety much everything no. It only has had one owner besides me and he lost the radio card (think thats what it called)
Is there a way to be pass the system or crack the code. Damn my caris sweet but I cant play anything because of the anti- theft system. If you can help thanks
PLAYBOY....
Take the VIN and Radio Serial number to the dealer and they can look up the code. The radio SN is on the side of the radio. Insert wires into the four holes in the face plate to release it and pull out to see the number. While you are doing this check that the plugs are connected well in the back.
Tony '91 100q 5spd
JULIO CHAVEZ wrote:

TonyJ wrote:

You just need the VIN# if the radio is original