Need sticker to display MPH in a Canadian car

Anyone knows where one can get transparent sticker to attach to my 2003 A4 speedometer so it can also display speeds in MPH when I drive to the US.

Reply to
Daniel

Anyone knows where one can get transparent sticker to attach to my 2003 A4 speedometer so it can also display speeds in MPH when I drive to the US.

Reply to
Daniel

should give you a clue - they could probably putyou in touch with a UK supplier of MPH/khm stickers - the downside is thatthe main dial would be MPH. You might be able to get something especiallycut, though.

HTH

Hairy One Kenobi

Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the highly-opinionated person expressing the opinion in the first place. So there!

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi