Need sticker to display MPH in a Canadian car

Anyone knows where one can get transparent sticker to attach to my 2003 A4 speedometer so it can also display speeds in MPH when I drive to the US.

Anyone knows where one can get transparent sticker to attach to my 2003 A4 speedometer so it can also display speeds in MPH when I drive to the US.

http://www.vagparts.com/ should give you a clue - they could probably put you in touch with a UK supplier of MPH/khm stickers - the downside is that the main dial would be MPH. You might be able to get something especially cut, though.
HTH
Hairy One Kenobi
Disclaimer: the opinions expressed in this opinion do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the highly-opinionated person expressing the opinion in the first place. So there!