Need to find out how much to sell my '87 5000 for

I have a 1987 5000/quattro with 192K miles on it. I really love this car but it's time to move on. The problem is that I don't have a clue how much to sell it for because of all the customization that was
done to it.. If someone could advise me I'd really appreciate it.
I live in Framingham, MA. '87 5000 black with Koni shocks and springs. Stainless exhaust system and the cat has been removed. Custom Euro headlights. Custom black taillight assembly. Bored out cylinders with a recently installed factory intercooled turbo. (I don't actually know what the displacement is.) Ferarri steering wheel. Black windows front and rear but the film was removed from the side windows to pass MA inspections. Air horn. This is a very fast car. Not a speck of rust. Standard transmission. Custom aluminum wheels with very recent tires.
The bad parts: Slight weepage around power steering sump. Right wheel bearings fr and rear will need work but not yet. Left rear window swicth will need to be replaced, but not yet. Ignition switch will also nee to be replaced. Currently it still works. The gas guage is always on Full. Because the cat was removed, it needs an annual inspection from someone who won't be (ahem) inclined to look underneath.
Other than that I really loved the car.
Anyone have any thoughts?
http://www.autobahntrader.com - try their FREE web advertisement promotional period. You can upload up to 6 pictures. Ads can run up to 1 year! They specialize in collectible, classic and exotic cars and motorcycles.

Steven, You should check in the classifieds in www.audifans.com - the cars there will give you a pretty good idea of how much you should expect. at 192k miles, the car still has many miles left. As the type 44's were heavily galvanized, you won't expect much rust on any of them unless abused/crashed/etc. Some things (like the Konis) will add value to the car, other things (like the lack of the cat) will detract somewhat, and still other things (like the air horns) prolly won't do anything for the value. As with all things, though, you price it to sell, or price it to keep. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - more likely to be found on a construction site than a track 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)