Needed: source for affordable Mail order/internet parts: Tail light

Hi:
I'm new to this group and was wondering if anyone has a Mail order or internet source, for affordable parts for my '98 Audi A4 Avant.
I got stuck in about 18" of snow and a "good samaritian" tryed to push
me out. He didn't get me unstuck, but he did break my tail light (What do say?, he was trying to help).
The Dealer's price is about $145. I found a great mail order place in Portland for my Volvo (IPD), and was wondering if there is something simular for Audi parts.
Thanks
Try these guys, I highly recommend (been doing business with them for over a decade) and they have excellent prices.
http://www.germanautoparts.com /
Tony