new A3, in work today

Just had a new A3 in work, and the front looks great, the rear is alot different, and the roof looks lower, very much like the A2.
Nice new grill on the front, and a sporty front splitter, wheels looked ok,
16" i think, rear lights look ok, but I couldnt help thinking the car overall looked a bit like a Nissan Almera? Maybe its just me.
ronny
Ronny -The Almera would probably be the better bet. As it would have no breakdowns and no warranty issues

ok,

That's plain wrong.
They've Toyota-fied it...
Having seen a few new A3s on the road and also parked, I find them too bland, especially the rear design. I am out of love! The front is an aggressive change even though I dont appreciate its closeness with the Seats. The first generation A3 at least looks stylish and no other car looks like them. The Toyota Corolla has blantantly stolen the rear styling of the A3. I look forward to test driving the DSG though and wonder what the 5 door "sporty break" will look like.
Gen (fallen in love with the Z4)