New A3 Quattro - when ?

Hi all,

I'm planning on trading in my TT Coupe Quattro in for something a bit more economical, and one of the options I'm looking into would be the new A3 2.0 TDI. Only problem is that I'd really want my new car to be quattro. Any idea when A3's will be available with quattro? And will the 2.0 TDI be made available with the DSG box? I'm located in Belgium btw

greetz, Dave

Reply to
Dave