new A4 99.5QTM

hi all,
I just took possession of my A4 99.5QTM in volcanic black after selling my 2001 Accord EX-I4M and all I can say after driving it this weekend is
amazing (sports seats are a little hard but I'm slowing getting used to it)!
Now the chip question (that has probably been already flogged to death). There is RMR here in Montreal that can put the Neuspeed 0.8 / 1.0 or 1.1 bar chip in. After checking Audiworld everyone is happy with their different chips but am I making the best choice? what are the comparisons between APR, Autothority, MTM Garrett and Giac - does anyone have any opinions?
For me I'm leaning towards the Neuspeed as a good choice as the 0.8 or 1.0 bar chips are both $260cdn (+instl + tax) however the 1.1 bar is an extra $145 so price & instl convenience is an issue for me, but also I do not want to go too aggressive and run the risk of blowing the turbo.
Thanks everyone.
Darren
I would like to add an additional question on chipping. What is the effect on gasoline mileage, specifically on the 2.7T engine. I would expect the mileage to decrease, but by how much?

my
it)!
bar
APR,