New A4 Convertible?

Who here has owned an A4 Convertible? Any problems? Anything to watch out for? How comfortable for 4 full sized adults?
Thanks

I do

Yes my wallet got thinner
Anything to watch out for?
Yes women they allways want a free ride out of it.

never done it with 3 women at a time in a A4 Con

I am about too! After seeing and driving the Volvo C70, BMW 3 Series, and Saarb 93 convertibles. The Audi A4 is simply the best of that bunch.
Any truth to the story that they only build 500 a year, which keeps the second hand value high?
Chris.

I just read that there will be an S4 Convertible for 2005 with a 340 hp V-8. Haven't heard about pricing in the USA. Write up was good. Don't know how many they build. If the back seat holds two adults comfortably, this vehicle is on my short list.

Well, it *is* a 4 series, after all. So define "comfortably"...
Larry Wallerstein wrote:

Apparently you mean in the US market? After all, S4 Convertible is already available in the Europe (and has been for a while).
- Yak

again, another car across the pond that will take years to get here or never come. how does it compare to the M3 conv.??
THE CAR IS HERE (in the US)!!! it has been here for almost 2 months. It runs around $58K and is awesome. Haven't driven the M3 Cab so I can't compare.

hp
never
Just read an article in a Brit mag saying that the S4 dives under breaking because the weight balance of the car has been disturbed by the heavier V8 up front. They didn't like it.

340

Yup - I just looked at Audi USA web site, and they have the S4 Cab - It says it starts at $54.5k. Interesting. I might be interested in an S4 Coupe... Wonder if THAT is going to be...
But I am sticking with my MY2000 S4 for at least a few more years
-Adam