New A4... must.. resist...

Ugh.. the new A4 is beautiful! I was planning to hold on to my '99 TT for one more year, but it's getting hard to resist the temptation of a new A4 Avant.
Still, the price is rather steep (44k euros / 55k us$ for the 2.0T, even without leather and extras) and may keep me from buying one too soon... :(
"Bram" wrote

< grabbing some popcorn >
Here we go... another debate on what's beautiful and what's not is about to begin. :-)
Cheers,
Pete
they are all audis, they are all borne of vorsprung durch technik...nuff said.
-darwin mccullough '04 A4 2.5TDIq sport tiptronic

Hmm...they must have forgotten to sprinkle the ol' magic VDT powder on the front suspension on the 98-2000 A4s & A6s (not to mention the explodo-cambelt tensioners on the 1.8Ts) !!
I.
ack! don't burst my bubble just yet! i'm still in lurve with my baby! lol

Pete wrote:

Indeed. IMO the B5 version is still the best-looking A4 ever, and in fact one of the best-looking cars ever, period.
-- Mike Smith
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 20:49:16 -0500, Mike Smith

Absolutely!
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd ;-)