New A4... must.. resist...

Ugh.. the new A4 is beautiful! I was planning to hold on to my '99 TT for one more year, but it's getting hard to resist the temptation of a new A4 Avant.

Still, the price is rather steep (44k euros / 55k us$ for the

2.0T, even without leather and extras) and may keep me from buying one too soon... :(
Reply to
Bram

"Bram" wrote

< grabbing some popcorn >

Here we go... another debate on what's beautiful and what's not is about to begin. :-)

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

they are all audis, they are all borne of vorsprung durch technik...nuff said.

Reply to
Darwin McCullough

Hmm...they must have forgotten to sprinkle the ol' magic VDT powder on the front suspension on the 98-2000 A4s & A6s (not to mention the explodo-cambelt tensioners on the 1.8Ts) !!

I.

Reply to
Iain Miller

ack! don't burst my bubble just yet! i'm still in lurve with my baby! lol

Reply to
Darwin McCullough

Indeed. IMO the B5 version is still the best-looking A4 ever, and in fact one of the best-looking cars ever, period.

-- Mike Smith

Reply to
Mike Smith

Absolutely!