New A8 6litre UK

saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.
dj

I know a couple of folks taking delivery of a 6 litre this month.

The first ever Audi to break the 100k barrier, that is. [1]
Peter -- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."
[1] If you're talking about list prices with enough option boxes ticked.

go
thats between 25k and 28K for options then.............roll on the lotto
dj

Yeah, and my wife moaned (actually, she still does from time to time!) about me spending over 60k on my RS6!