New A8 6litre UK

saw one yesterday..........hope my lotto comes up.

dj

Reply to
Toy

I know a couple of folks taking delivery of a 6 litre this month.

Reply to
Peter Bell

The first ever Audi to break the £100k barrier, that is. [1]

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

[1] If you're talking about list prices with enough option boxes ticked.
Reply to
AstraVanMan

thats between £25k and £28K for options then.............roll on the lotto

dj

Reply to
M60

Yeah, and my wife moaned (actually, she still does from time to time!) about me spending over £60k on my RS6!

Reply to
Peter Bell