new audi 2.8 FSI makes to much noise !!

Is there a reason or a solution or does someone have experience with this. This car is not even 3 months old !!

What sort of noise?? I know from driving the 2.0T FSI engine, it makes a different sound than my 1.8T. People have described it as a 'coffee maker' sound. Personally, I don't think the 2.0T FSI makes as nice a sound as my 1.8T when accelerating. But need more detail on what sort of sound yours is making.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA