New Audi A3, and exhaust pipes need polishing..

I have Audi A3 2,0 FSI, it's been drove about 5000 km. Those double chromed/steal exhaustpipes have turned black/dirty. Any good ideas, how to polish them? If you know what stuff to use, please mention also what
kind of chemicals it use, since it may not be available in Finland, but something similar should be.
Thanks,
- Yak

I have similar tail pipes, and so far have managed to keep the chrome clean by simply washing with regular car wash detergent. The grunge comes right off if you keep after it...
/daytripper '00 s4 6spd

clean by

if
I use alloy wheel cleaner on mine, but its Stainless steel, the black comes right off, and there is no adverse affects yet <wonder wheels>
Ron wrote:

Aah, sounds good, since the normal car wash stuff doesn't remove the black stuff. I hadn't even thought of using wheel cleaner, so thanks for the tip.
- Yak