New Audi A4 revealed!

Page 2 of 2
Correct, I have listed the launch range
another new model.....RS4 420ps

On Tue, 7 Sep 2004 09:51:10 +0200, "webmaster_audi4u"

back looks exactly like a Volvo S60.

Now there's a face only its mother could love...
We export high quality used cars and trucks from Germany. All Left hand drives.
We export BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Porsche, Mitsubishi, Honda, Volvo, Toyota, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Volkswagen, Isuzu, Huyndai etc.
Please call or tell us if you have any questions. If you dont find the product you need, just contact us so we can find it for you. Agents wanted. Please visit our website. www.shopeuro.biz