New Audi A8Q 6,0L W12 450HP Long Edition.

Brand new here in Norway: The Audi A8 Quattro L ( = Long Edition) W12 6,0 litres with 450 horsepowers. The W12 engine is basically the same as in the VW Phaeton, but modified to more power and performance, from 420 HP in the
Phaeton to 450 HP in the Audi A8Q L 6,0L W12. So, the bottom line, the expected sales price here in Norway? Around two million NOK. The A8 V8 4,2L is around 1,2 million NOK. We also have an A8 V8 3,7L available, but the A8 V6 3,0L with "only" 220 horsepowers is not imported here. The VW Phaeton costs around 1,7 million NOK here. 1 CAD $ = around 5 NOK. 1 USD $ = around 7 NOK. 1 EUR (euro) = around 8 NOK. 1 GBP £ = around 12 NOK. NOK = "norske kroner" ("Norwegian Crowns"). We use "kroner" = "Crowns".
Add pictures here
✖