New Mercedes ML Trip Computer & Instructions

I have a number of new Mercedes ML Series Trip Computers A163 540 52 11 I they have a 630.00 retail price and I'm selling them for 75.00 each with 5.00 for priority shipping.
I have sold over 100 of them on eBay with instructions on how to install it yourself in any ML that didn't come from the factory with one . Although they can also replace any defective unit that did come with one. To view a tour of the functions of the overhead onboard computer go to this link http://www.mbusi.com/gtour/gtour.htm If you would like a 620 kb email with adobe instructions on how to install the unit please feel free to email me at snipped-for-privacy@kc.rr.com