New or S/H ?

my 1998 A4 2.4 SE is due some minor work on Monday...........pennies really......rubber boots.
It has travelled 80k miles and has required very little work other than the
cam belt system at 60k. Condition is superb for age.............as it has been in the family from new with me as the second retainer.
Looking ahead the next 10 years and thinking now might be the time to move on when at least I might get 4/5k for it should I go new or S/H (dealer)...............considering a purchase in the region of 30k. Might get a S/H unit with a few bolt ones that seem to cost a fortune if ordered from new. Plus any niggles just might have been ironed out.
ted