new owner of 03 A4 Quattro

Trying to learn about my vehicle. I had a Passat turbo...so somewhat similar. What does the B5, B6 platform mean? Although mine came somewhat loaded....I noticed I didn't get the CD changer and it isn't a BOSE. I got the sport package...leather....but didn't get the Xenon lights either. Are those NOT standard with a A4 Quattro? Any worth upgrading?

Reply to
JJ

Bose is an option as well as the Xenon lights. The 2003 US models are equipped with an in-dash six disc changer. The B5 would be the last A4 body style and the B6 would be the current.

Reply to
Paxton Krichmar