New S3 & RS3

See the article on the new S3 and RS3 last week ?

Wow.

S3 due in UK early 2005 at approx £26,000 (UKP). RS3 due in UK in 2006 at £35,000 (UKP)

S3 will have 3.2 V6 delivering 280 BHP. RS3 will have 3.2 V6 with turbo delivering 350 BHP with 0 to 60 mph in under 5 secs.

Just got to convince the wife now.

Ray

Reply to
Ray Sh

Where?

Reply to
Graham

Autocar of 20/4/2004.

-- Doug Ramage

Reply to
Doug Ramage

If you go to

, youcan still read the article with pictures. Ray

Reply to
Ray Sh

Reply to
Jim Spence

In the related link, they claim the new RS3 will be a good rival to Evos and Imprezas, but I don't think this will be possible unless they fit Quattro with Active Diffs, at least a rear one to transfer torque from either one of the rear wheels to the other. Hofefully, we might then see this in our new A4s, too.

Cheers,

JP Roberts

"Graham" escribió en el mensaje news:c6re82$fh08r$ snipped-for-privacy@ID-158414.news.uni-berlin.de...

Reply to