New S3 & RS3

See the article on the new S3 and RS3 last week ?
Wow.
S3 due in UK early 2005 at approx 26,000 (UKP). RS3 due in UK in 2006 at 35,000 (UKP)
S3 will have 3.2 V6 delivering 280 BHP. RS3 will have 3.2 V6 with turbo
delivering 350 BHP with 0 to 60 mph in under 5 secs.
Just got to convince the wife now.
Ray

Where?

Autocar of 20/4/2004. -- Doug Ramage
If you go to http://www.autocar.co.uk/News_Article.asp?NA_ID 7816 , you can still read the article with pictures.
Ray

so, are we ever going to see the RS3???

In the related link, they claim the new RS3 will be a good rival to Evos and Imprezas, but I don't think this will be possible unless they fit Quattro with Active Diffs, at least a rear one to transfer torque from either one of the rear wheels to the other. Hofefully, we might then see this in our new A4s, too.
Cheers,
JP Roberts