NEW: VW Portal Site

I recently launched a Volkswagen portal site for VW news and links.
(yes wrong spelling, but obviously the proper spelling was gone long
Before anyone jumps on me, yes I use Google Ads to cover the cost of hosting, but this is not a cheap ploy to get clicks. I am interested in comments and suggestions or just look around.