Newbie Audi owner question: Manuals

Just purchased a 1994 Audi 100S. Man do I like what I see so far. Everything under the hood is laid out nicey and easy to get at. I've only owned American cars before with everything shoe-horned in.
What I'm looking for are good maintnenance manuals for this car. I've always used Haynes or Chilton. These do not seem to be available for this car.
I got really excited when I saw that Bentley publishing offered online searchable manuals. I thought these would be even more detailed than what I am used to. I tried the 3 day subscription. While I found a bunch of great data on the vehicle, I could not find any type of step-by-step instructions on how to do things.
I checked alldata.com and seem to get about the same result.
Am I not looking at something right? Is what I'm looking for there and I'm just not searching right? Do I need to go to another source for step-by-step instructions? Is there a source?
Thanks in advance.
Bentley is your best choice but, like you said, it is lacking on the procedures.
A combination of the manual and spending time and searching history on the Audi sites like AudiWorld, MotorGeeks, and this newsgroup should get you through anything you want to do. There is a lot of support on the Internet.