Newbie Audi owner question: Manuals

Just purchased a 1994 Audi 100S. Man do I like what I see so far. Everything under the hood is laid out nicey and easy to get at. I've only owned American cars before with everything shoe-horned in.

What I'm looking for are good maintnenance manuals for this car. I've always used Haynes or Chilton. These do not seem to be available for this car.

I got really excited when I saw that Bentley publishing offered online searchable manuals. I thought these would be even more detailed than what I am used to. I tried the 3 day subscription. While I found a bunch of great data on the vehicle, I could not find any type of step-by-step instructions on how to do things.

I checked alldata.com and seem to get about the same result.

Am I not looking at something right? Is what I'm looking for there and I'm just not searching right? Do I need to go to another source for step-by-step instructions? Is there a source?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
queticoman

Bentley is your best choice but, like you said, it is lacking on the procedures.

A comb> Just purchased a 1994 Audi 100S. Man do I like what I see so far.

Reply to
Tony