No one-touch windows

After the battery on my 99 A6 Avant went dead the front windows do not go down with one-touch. The clock stopped and the radio went into SAFE. I got the radio working and reset the clock but don't know how to get the windows
to work. I have the Bentley manual but can't find it. Larry

go
got
windows
Exactly the same as on my Carlton. I would have suggested that the system may well be the same, but certain people may have a go for me not knowing all of the facts :-)
Peter
Thanks to all, the windows are working again. Larry

windows
to code in the windows... press all window buttons up and keep pressed up. let go and press up again hold for 2 seconds.. this will recode windows

windows