No recession...

...in the Audi world.
I popped down to my local Audi dealership (for service parts) yesterday only to see around 10 very smartly dressed sales and assistance personnel in the
showroom which contained numerous cars priced out of this world. I had to dodge my way through to spares department sorta like in town dodging the flier kids and religious bods. Wearing a my beloved and ancient Jethro Tull T shirt, ripped shorts and flip flops, I probably did not look like a money man ;-}
I still find Audi service parts are a reasonable price. Oil filter at 12, Synta Oil at 23 for 5 litres (and you get a 5 litre bottle unlike 4 or 4.5 with other makers)
That's the 98K service sorted @ 85
DJ (A4 2.4SE 1998 @ 98K miles in the UK)