Not quite on topic, but a plea for help!

Dear participants in the alt.autos.audi forum.
I am a PhD student at The Norwegian School of Management (BI) in Norway. Currently we are conducting a research study trying to build
knowledge about how we, as consumers, are sharing our experience as customers of products or services in discussion forum such as this one. The data collected through this survey will form the basis for my PhD dissertation. I find the discussions in this forum very interesting, and invite you to participate in the study on the link below. Answering the survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your time.
http://www.questback.com/NorwegianSchoolofManagementBI/WOM /
To those of you that take this posting offensive, I apologize.
Many thanks to those of you who take the trouble and help me in my PhD work.
All comments, positive or negative, are welcomed, but please mail me directly ( snipped-for-privacy@bi.no) so we don't spam this forum unnecessary.
Best regards, Liv Karin Slåttebrekk PhD Student, Department of Marketing, NSM BI
Add pictures here
✖

As a fellow female Norwegian, I can most certainly assure you that I am extremely pleased with my Audi, thank you. But, alas, apart from that, I think that I might just skip your survey anyway, sorry, but there it is..................
Add pictures here
✖
Har du hørt om Netiquette noen gang?
Inger Skramstad Jørstad wrote: