obd connector

Does anyone know where the obd connector is on my UK 1994 Audi Avant 1.9 TDI?

and would this item on ebay

be suitable for my Audi?

T/A

Reply to
Nadia

On a 1994 car, you will have the old 2 X 2 diagnostics connector - probably located within the fuse box. My colleague's 1995 A6 Avant is certainly equipped in this way.

Only with the optional 2x2 adapter, like the one here:

The two small black and white connectors plug into the mating sockets on your car.

Reply to
Peter Bell

OBDII was part of US model spec for 96 onwards.

Mike Whiteman

curmudgeon

Reply to
JimV