obd connector

Does anyone know where the obd connector is on my UK 1994 Audi Avant 1.9 TDI?
and would this item on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy67558874
be suitable for my Audi?
T/A

On a 1994 car, you will have the old 2 X 2 diagnostics connector - probably located within the fuse box. My colleague's 1995 A6 Avant is certainly equipped in this way.

Only with the optional 2x2 adapter, like the one here: http://www.ross-tech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code 2X2&Category_Code=VAGCOM
The two small black and white connectors plug into the mating sockets on your car.

OBDII was part of US model spec for 96 onwards.

http://www.ross-tech.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code 2X2&Category_Code=
Somebody better tell GM it started in 96 cause my 95 Blazer has OBDII

It was required by federal law in '96. Some newly designed models shipped with it in '95