odd heat?

I have an 03 A4 and noticed something odd.... This is my first car with a sun roof... When I have it open, and the climate control off, I notice what
seems to be an odd amount of heat down around my feet on the drivers side... It's almost as if the engine heat is somehow getting inside the car around my feet area... Anyone else ever notice this??
Troy
Add pictures here
‚úĖ