Odd Shifting TT

At times when I shift to second or third gear, the engine continues to rev as if I haven't removed my foot from the gas pedal. Dealer insists nothing is wrong. They think it's the way I shift....It's not ! Any
ideas ? thanks.....

the dealer is the shifty one..........
tonka

My TT sure doesn't do that. The foot pedal is connected to a transducer which senses the position for the ECU. The weird thing is that if there was something wrong with that, you'd almost certainly be seeing odd behavior at other times as well as when you shift. Have you ever seen the problem in other circumstances?

Do you have carpets? If so, are you sure that they are fixed that they could not disturb the gas pedal?