odometer swap to be larger km, not miles?

Ireland recently switched the speed limit signs over from being based on miles per hour to kilometers per hour. There are tricks to convert the speed in your head so you can quickly look at the odometer to check your speed.

But it'd be cooler if I could get a replacement face for my TT's odometer to have larger km/h numbers. Does such a thing exist?

Brendan Kehoe

Uzytkownik "Brendan Kehoe" wrote

Well, sure. The face from the instruments of a TT made for just about all other European markets (Germany, Spain, France, etc.) should work.

Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete