Oily Audi

My cylinder head has gone in my 93 Audi 80 resulting in there being more oil in the water tank than in in the sump. I have a second hand 1Z engine to replace the old one but need to flush the oil out of the water system. Can anyone suggest the best way to do this? Will I need to get another engine/internal radiator, or should I be able to remove the heavy oil?

Reply to
oddball

Diesel-fuel... Sounds silly, but my mechanic used when my top went bonkers, and oil/coolant got all mixed up. Its a lengthy job...but it worked.

Reply to
Jesper Giovanni