Opinions on the TT coupe 2002

Thinking of purchasing a used 2002 Audi coupe 180HP and have some question and seeking opinions. How has the Audi TT changed since 2002. For those who own one what is your opinion and what do you think it is
worth? 40 000 KM Any major known problems?
Any information would be appreciated. Thx in advance.
Heat.

Hi Heat,
I don't know the answers to your questions (I've got a 2004 3.2 V6 TTC), but you could try asking the questions on this forum http://www.tt-forum.co.uk/ttforumbbs/ It is UK based though - the reference to Km sounds like you may not be in the UK. There are other Audi forums around as well
Cheers.
Moley
Heat, Although I'm not all that familiar with the TT's, I know that: - make sure there's a complete set of maintenance records with it (verify that synth oil has been used with regular changes, etc.) - try to avoid modified vehicles - when it comes to evaluating the difference between 180 and 225 hp examples - the 225 engine has been built a bit more robustly with a forged crankshaft, etc. Ask for comments on the TT forum at www.audiworld.com - there'll be plenty of folks there that can give you a first-hand comment. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ - not a TT 1980 Audi 5k - also not a TT 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes - Closer to an NSU TT than an Audi TT (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)