OT but close...VW Passat CC

I think it's one of the best shapes at the moment....I keep thinking Merc when one passes me.

Reply to
Mark Opolo

Yeah, both VW and Hyundai (Sonata) copied the shape/side crease off of S-Class. Still, I agree that the CC looks pretty good.

Pete

Reply to
Pete

I have looked at the Sonata and that does not appear to have the arched panels.

Reply to
Mark Opolo

"Mark Opolo">>

Pete

Reply to
Pete

ahh right thanks, the UK Hyundai site had the old shape.....

Reply to
Mark Opolo

Look at the MLS550's rear end.

Both beautiful. The Merc cost $90k, however. d;o)

Dave RS6, C350 Coupe

Reply to
David LaCourse