OT but close...VW Passat CC

I think it's one of the best shapes at the moment....I keep thinking Merc when one passes me.

Yeah, both VW and Hyundai (Sonata) copied the shape/side crease off of S-Class. Still, I agree that the CC looks pretty good.
Pete

I have looked at the Sonata and that does not appear to have the arched panels.
"Mark Opolo">>

http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/16076633+w750+st0/epcp_0906_04_z+2009_vw_cc_vr6_sport+rear_view.jpg
http://www.autospectator.com/cars/files/images/2011-Hyundai-Sonata-002.jpg
Pete

http://image.europeancarweb.com/f/16076633+w750+st0/epcp_0906_04_z+2009_vw_cc_vr6_sport+rear_view.jpg
ahh right thanks, the UK Hyundai site had the old shape.....

Look at the MLS550's rear end.
Both beautiful. The Merc cost $90k, however. d;o)
Dave RS6, C350 Coupe