Overheating and low idle problems on 92 100cs

--B_3146295222_742143 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit
My 92 cs with 145000 on it is having two probably related problems. First the engine is running very poorly at idle. When accelerating there is a spot where it kicks in and start to run normally.(almost like a turbo)Replaced wires and plugs but not the oxygen sensors yet. Secondly the car is overheating. The needle will go to just past the middle but always come back to just after the second bar. Twice the car has release a good quart or more of antifreeze back through the reservoir. I have had the thermostat replaced and the fan switch too. Blead the breathers
I need help! Thanks in advance. Either email me or follow up posts.
--B_3146295222_742143 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding
<HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE>Overheating and low idle problems on 92 100cs</TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <FONT SIZE="4"><FONT FACE="Lucida Grande"><SPAN STYLE='font-size:13.0px'>My 92 cs with 145000 on it is having two probably related problems. First the engine is running very poorly at idle. When accelerating there is a spot where it kicks in and start to run normally.(almost like a turbo)Replaced wires and plugs but not the oxygen sensors yet.<BR> Secondly the car is overheating. The needle will go to just past the middle but always come back to just after the second bar. Twice the car has release a good quart or more of antifreeze back through the reservoir. I have had the thermostat replaced and the fan switch too. &nbsp;Blead the breathers<BR> <BR> I need help! Thanks in advance. Either email me or follow up posts.</SPAN></FONT></FONT> </BODY> </HTML>
--B_3146295222_742143--