Part Number for Headliner

Hi my headliner has come away from the cabin roof. I need a part number for a replacement headliner. My VIN is 8Dz 1A062788. My car is a

2001 UK Spec A4 1.8T.

Many Thanks Simon

Reply to
shfraser

In order to determine the correct part number we need to know whether it's a saloon or Avant, whether it has a sun roof and whether it has illuminated vanity mirrors. Then we need to know the interior trim colour - there should be a code on the vehicle data sticker in the boot.

Reply to
Peter Bell