Part Number for Headliner

Hi my headliner has come away from the cabin roof. I need a part number for a replacement headliner. My VIN is 8Dz 1A062788. My car is a 2001 UK Spec A4 1.8T.
Many Thanks Simon
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

In order to determine the correct part number we need to know whether it's a saloon or Avant, whether it has a sun roof and whether it has illuminated vanity mirrors. Then we need to know the interior trim colour - there should be a code on the vehicle data sticker in the boot.
--
Peter Bell - snipped-for-privacy@bellfamily.org.uk