Pearl White 1990 200 for sale

I am at last ready to pass my Audi 200 on to a new enthuiast. I drive it every day (when I don't ride my motorcycle) to work, but there are a lot of things that don't work. However the body and interior are clean and original, and it starts and runs OK, so I hate to throw it away.

As with all older cars, I have replaced a lot of stuff including about $1000 in front end refurbishment recently.

I am located in Southwest Virginia, near Roanoke and I am willing to drive it a reasonable distance in the region for return expenses. I think it is worth $1200. Email me if you are interested at rangert at goodhousing.net include your phone number and the best time to call and I'll call and answer any questions you have. I'd like it to go to a Audi lover.

Reply to
Ron Angert