Pentagonal Girling brake bit?

I've got a 1987 Audi 5000 CS Quattro, rear brake pads need replacing, and one of the calipers is tough to turn the piston so it will retract. The other caliper screwed in easily just by using a large 6-sided 12mm
allen key.
I'm guessing this is the tool I need:
http://www.abbeypowertools.co.uk/car-repair-tools/brake-repair-tools/showitem-9380-65304.aspx
"Draper H-PEN 1/2" Square Drive PENTAGONAL GIRLING BRAKE BIT"
Does anyone know where I can get this tool (or an equivalent) relatively cheaply in the USA? I can order it from the UK for about 9.90 ($19.32) but I'd like it cheaper and quicker if possible.

Make one? (That's what I'd do, but I have a small machine shop so it is easier for me...)
PeterD wrote:

You're the second person who has suggested that. Not a bad idea, but given how many backlogged mechanical projects I have to complete I'd rather spend a few bucks on a ready-made bit than spend the time to make one.

Do Snap-On tools make anything in this line. They do seem to make a lot of special purpose auto related tools and they are an American company aren't they? I always assumed so though I don't positively know so.
Hope it helps anyway.
Regards
Prion wrote:

If they do, I couldn't find it. I doubt the Snap-On tool would be as inexpensive as the Draper tool from the UK supplier I referenced above, anyway.
Cheers