Performance difference between manual and Tiptronic.

Hi, I'm interested in purchasing an A6 2.5 Tdi Quattro. I found a 1999 model with Manual. Could anyone let me know if there's large performance difference between the auto and manual as well if there's large difference in fuel economy (or if you can direct me to a website that has this sort of info I'll be grateful). Thanks for your help. Kind regards, Raphael

Ps. If you want to reply directly, please remove NOSPAM from the address... :)

Reply to
RAFAL KRAWCZYK