PhatNoise

Anyone have a PhaseNoise unit installed in a '03 A4?? My dealer tells me the entire interior needs to be removed to install and is quoting me in the
range of $1,500 for installation!!
Troy

Dealers lie, its there job, they quoted me 3000 for a new gearbox thats $5000 it actually cost me 900.00 to fix the problem and a new clutch, install it yourself m8, it will just fit in the boot and route the wires through the door sills.
Try it yourself
On Thu, 8 Jul 2004 22:50:32 -0400, "Troy Bruder"

Hmm.. I've got it in the previous B5 '00 A4 and it was extremely easy and required no moving of the interior whatsoever IIRC. Go to www.phatnoise.com and see if there's an installation guide to download - then you can see what's involved.
andyt