Phatnoise

It's cheap now.
http://busdepot.com/details.jsp?partnumber 0057110
This unit will work in all 1999+ Audi's... right?

If this one was suited for my A6, I would be one of the first !!
Ronald
"Ronald" wrote

People have successfully installed this VW one on the A4, so it'd most likely work in the A6 as well. If you have existing CD changer wiring, you just need a cable - $45 from ECS Tuning.
Cheers,
Pete
I've sent them a mail asking they will ship to the Netherlands. Thanks for the info !
Ronald

Pete wrote:

(2005 model)?
What if you only have the symphony rather than the 6 cd changer - is the cable still around?
TIA
Phil