photo of my new Audi TT ... wanted to share :)))

http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id 28923472&size=l

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:41:02 +0200, "Giovanni Azua"
SWEET car!

I know ... :))) I love every bit of it!

Very nice! What size wheels are those? They look huge - are they standard or did you add them?
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA
Hi Dan,

They are optional 19'' and the biggest of all officially offered by audi with the TT ... the audi codes are:
- PQK for those you saw in the picture (titanium) - PQF for the same model in silver see
http://www.autoholic.de/images/news/AHWp-Audi-TT-S-Line-Paket.jpg
I actually made a mistake copying and pasting the codes for the options while ordering and ended up getting the titanium ones rather than the silver ones (which were the ones I actually intended). Although I was in shock when picking up the new car, the mistake turned out to be nice and now I am undecided if to change them or stay with the titanium ones because they also look pretty cool and rather out of the ordinary.
regards, Giovanni

By 'titanium' I assume you're referring to the color...? I like the darker color, it hides the brake dust! My son's Subaru Impreza RS2.5 has aftermarket wheels that are a medium grey and the dust doesn't show at all on them.
Dan D '04 A4 1.8Tq MT-6 Central NJ USA