Pioneer audi A3`

Hello all,

I've just installed a Pioneer DEH-P3630MP on my Audi A3 (2000) It works fine but there are some issues:

1 - It only works when I have the key on the contact. 2 - When I remove the keys, after 2 seconds the radio beeps 4 times.

Is there a way to fix it ? Why does it beeps ?

Thanks.

Reply to
Whisper

Red and Yellow wire reversed, try changing the live and switch live around

Reply to
Ronny

When I had a Pioneer stereo it used to beep to remind you to remove the faceplate.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Goulding

Right. I 've just figured it out. Thanks. I'll try to solve problem 1 tomorrow.

Reply to
Whisper