Plastic Bumper Cover

Any good source for a new plastic front bumper cover for a 99' A6 Q. I'm also thinking of getting a good cover from a junk yard and painting it. I'm
finally doing the Timing belt - water pump job this spring. I believe (not sure), for this job, I have take off the bumper cover anyway. This would be a good time to replace a damaged plastic cover.
Any suggestions / comments are appreciated.
Tony
Tony, try www.car-part.com Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)