please advise thanks

hi can anybody help me i bought a audi 1.8 t sport a few weeks back and ive just had the back brakes done so while i was in the garage i had the car put on a computer cause i have been having lots of
problems with the car . the main prob is its drinking petrol i mean 45-55 miles for a 10 (if this is normal?) anyway the problems according to the garage owner is that my turbo boost sensor and my coolant sensors are gone hes said that it will cost about 200 to fix? can anybody tell me is this right? regards alan
AUDI 1.8T SPORT