please help audi 80

My car turns over but refuses to start. I can't fugure this out. There seems to be no power going to the coil.
Anybody any ideas

Tom, Check the ignition switch. The Bentley Manual for the car will have wiring diagrams and diagnostics for the problem. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)