Please! How do I reset my keyless entry?

I just got a 94 S4 and the keyless entry doesn't work. I have no books and don't know how to reset it. Help please,
Nate

Nate,
Go to this link and search the archives...
http://www.audifans.com/pipermail/s-car-list /
It is well worth joining this group. I have saved 100s of dollars by following their recommendations. I have a 96 S6.
Tony 96 S6