PLS need help for my 2000 A4!!!

Hi,
I hope someone can help me with the following problem. I drive a A4 1.9 TDI 110 Pk automatic transmission, 95000km. I just had it checked and had the timing belt replaced, but the dealer didn't check out my
problem. It drives great, but when i'm standing still and the gear is in 'Drive' the car starts to shake. And if i put it from 'Revers'' into 'drive', when i hit the gas, i feel a little shock. I talked to a friend about the problem and he told me that the suspension blocks of the engine need replacement. Has anyone else had this problem? can this be the result of the broken broken engine suspension blocks?
thanks,
Tom
Well, i think the problem is on the point off the timming belt. I had the some problem and i change the timming belt again and the engine stops shake. They was put the point to advance.
Give a try.

my
the