POLE: SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

MAN THIS BABY IS SO SICK ITS GOT A BLACK DOOR BUT MOST OF THE CAR IS BABY BLUE AND I WANNA PUT THE WINDOW SHADES ON THE BACK WINDOW AND JUST SPICE IT
UP A BIT MAYBE PUT SOME TRIBAL ON THE HOOD WHAT DOES YOU THINKS?
-

No, get a tricycle first and see how you get on with that.
If you try jumping in at the deep end with a real actual car you'll just kill yourself.
On second thoughts, get the Mustang. And a pair of shades made from the glass they put in welding masks. DAT B KEWL!!!! LOLZ ROFL PWND etc.
;o)

And yes, you are a pole. Or maybe just a toothpick.
DONT FRONT
-

Couldn't agree more. Or less. Give me a call when the pills wear off, I think we need to talk. Actually, I think you need to talk. It'll be new for you, possibly exciting. Try it and see?
OKAY WHATS YOUR DIGITS I'LL HOLLA ATCHU BOY

-
001 555 1234 - call now for a discount!!!!

JUST RINGS BUSY. U PAY UR BILLZ CHIEF POCAHONTAS?

-
No, I have a man to do that for me. Do you have a man to do it for you? You seem the sort...

HEY CHEIF BROKEBACK MAYBE U SHOULD GO ELSEWHERE LIKE MAYBE TO LIDSTONES APARTMENT EH??

-
People who pay have people to pay their bills live there?