POLE: SHOULD I BUY A 1990 BABY BLUE MUSTANG?

MAN THIS BABY IS SO SICK ITS GOT A BLACK DOOR BUT MOST OF THE CAR IS BABY BLUE AND I WANNA PUT THE WINDOW SHADES ON THE BACK WINDOW AND JUST SPICE IT UP A BIT MAYBE PUT SOME TRIBAL ON THE HOOD WHAT DOES YOU THINKS?

Reply to
O'Connor

No, get a tricycle first and see how you get on with that.

If you try jumping in at the deep end with a real actual car you'll just kill yourself.

On second thoughts, get the Mustang. And a pair of shades made from the glass they put in welding masks. DAT B KEWL!!!! LOLZ ROFL PWND etc.

;o)

Reply to
Marcus Redd

And yes, you are a pole. Or maybe just a toothpick.

Reply to
Marcus Redd

Couldn't agree more. Or less. Give me a call when the pills wear off, I think we need to talk. Actually, I think you need to talk. It'll be new for you, possibly exciting. Try it and see?

Reply to
Marcus Redd

OKAY WHATS YOUR DIGITS I'LL HOLLA ATCHU BOY

Reply to
O'Connor
001 555 1234 - call now for a discount!!!!
Reply to
Marcus Redd

JUST RINGS BUSY. U PAY UR BILLZ CHIEF POCAHONTAS?

Reply to
O'Connor

No, I have a man to do that for me. Do you have a man to do it for you? You seem the sort...

Reply to
Marcus Redd

HEY CHEIF BROKEBACK MAYBE U SHOULD GO ELSEWHERE LIKE MAYBE TO LIDSTONES APARTMENT EH??

Reply to
O'Connor

People who pay have people to pay their bills live there?

Reply to
Marcus Redd