Poll - front suspension problems with A4, A6 & A8s?

Further to the recent Audi (and VW) recall on possible problems with "Front Bearing Arms" (which incidentally only covers one arm out of 4 on each side
as I understand it).
Who else has had problems/excess wear on these things & at roughly what Mileage?
I've had to have a lower arm replaced at about 60K on the near side & then both upper arms, a track rod and track rod end replaced on the off side at about 75K
rgds
Iain
I was told I had both front arms replaced under warranty - I mean to say I took the car in for a recall, though I hadn't noticed anything abnormal.
What I don't think normal at all is having to replace front wheel bearings at 130,000 km. I'm saying this because as the car started developing rear wheel bearing syndrome only yesterday - 142,000 km, I am inclined to think this must be a general quality problem.
Anyone else with the same problem? Basically, noise that will go once the bearings are replaced.
JP Roberts

Yes

My passat 1999 got front suspension parts replaced 13 times from 2000 to 2003. And when I trade it back for another passat 2004 there was new noise.