pollen filter changing

Can anybody advise how to change a pollen filter on a 2001 A6 2.5TDI
thanks

JD wrote:

That's quite scary - I was about to post the same question, except for a 2002 model.
The airco has been a saviour against my hafever this year, I'd like ot make sure it stay that way.
--
Dnc

B1200 - +30bhp ~|~ ZZR1100 - faster when upright