Potenza S03 vs ContiSport Contact 2? Those oya who have tried both.

How much better would you rate the S03 to be?

Hmm. Let's see.. not so much a different ballpark, but a different continent
The only downside is that the S03s wear more quickly. And, if you're into that sort of thing, they don't squeal when cornering ;o)
In performance terms, they beat the ContiSports hands down, no matter what the weather (please note - only *very* limited experience in snow. wet or dry, hot or cold, they're noticeable better)
I still regard them as the best performance upgrade I've made, /including/ the chip.
--

Hairy One Kenobi

About how many miles would you usually put on the S03s?
The Contisports seem to be no real bargain in terms of wear, either, but at least I'l like to enjoy the ride while it lasts, so I think your comments have made up my mind.
I find the Contis rather noisy - I'm not referring to squealing but to normal rolling noise. How about the S03S?

Thanks for your info. I'll be buying the S03s next.