Power Steering Fluid

I have a 2002, Audi A6 2.7T. Doe anyone know what type of power steering fluid the vehicle uses? I can't find any mention of it in the owners manual.
Thanks, Paul C

it will be a mineral oil and only available from Audi VW dealerships.
You can go to the dealer and get the Audi/VW brand or you can order Pentosin CHF 11S online which is the same thing. Just google for it. I think Worldimpex carries it.
Paul wrote:

the price.
I've been using said oil for years without a problem.
HTH