Power Steering Fluid

I have a 2002, Audi A6 2.7T. Doe anyone know what type of power steering fluid the vehicle uses? I can't find any mention of it in the owners manual.

Thanks, Paul C

Reply to
Paul

it will be a mineral oil and only available from Audi VW dealerships.

Reply to
T42

You can go to the dealer and get the Audi/VW brand or you can order Pentosin CHF 11S online which is the same thing. Just google for it. I think Worldimpex carries it.

Reply to
haudi

Or you can go to any drugstore and buy a jug of mineral oil for 1/20th the price.

I've been using said oil for years without a problem.

HTH

Reply to
Courtney Thomas